Humane Society of Adams County
Job Openings: Come Work With US!
If you already love working with animals, please consider putting your passion into service for the Humane Society of Adams County! We offer hands-on experience providing care to dogs, cats, and other animals in need. Feel good about your work and make a difference in your community!
Want to make a difference in the lives of countless animals in our community? Looking to set your own schedule while also meeting fast paced deadlines and obtaining goals? Then come join our team!
In this position, you will:
1) Work with the Board to plan six annual community events/fundraisers.
2) Manage online donor platform and database.
3) Have an outstanding working relationship with the board, shelter staff and volunteers.
4) Build strong relationships in the HSAC network and community.
5) Assist in managing HSAC social media and website.
6) Assist board with press releases.
This position is contractual. $500-650 per month.
Applicant should live or very near Adams County, Ohio.
Posted August 2021